We produce stand-alone Workshops year-round for youth groups, day schools, camps and orgs looking to expand their programming. Each is a taste of our summer camp experience:
- Songwriter Workshop - Learn about the nigun form and its origins, and how to pair a melody with diatonic chords!
- Recording Workshop - Go behind the scenes at a professional studio and learn from a world-class engineer, lay some tracks and mix it down! The recording is a great memento for youth groups and bands making a demo!
- Judaic Mosaic Mini Tours are wildly fun, unique field trips where teens can grow and bond with peers while gaining real-world experience on and off stage. Travel to cool cities with your new band mates. Visit iconic studios and industry landmarks. Play fun concerts. Reap the benefits of peer-to-peer teaching. Build character and make new friends.
Asheville Mini Tour
July 21 - 22, 2016
- Destinations: Camp Judaea, JCC-Asheville, Echo Mountain Recording, Møog Factory, Barley's Tap Room (live music)
- Cost: free to Judaic Mosaic camp alumni, or $150 per person (50% non refundable deposit)
- Included: travel, meals, hotel accommodations, project costs, staff chaperones
- Not included: instruments or accessories, souvenir money for gift shops
- Age requirement: 13+
- Contact us with questions